PROMISE TO SURVIVE
Public awareness campaigns about depression and suicide
MISSION: PROMISE TO SURVIVE is an information rock campaign – a campaign to support people with depression that binds the music of one of the greatest rock musicians of our time to the positive message that life can go on despite the difficult times temporary, but sometimes fatal, conditions in which each of us may fall.
The mission of our campaign is to inform and communicate the difficult topics of depression and suicide, through the unique tribute of musicians from Der Hunds to one of the greatest rock idols to end his life this spring – Chris Cornell (Chris Cornell)
Experts from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the National Center for Public Health and Analyzes (NHIFA) support the campaign and help us find alarms in our loved ones and be mindful of our own condition. They will help us to overcome the stigma and taboo of mental instability and depression, because no one, anywhere, is ever insured.
- Press Conference – Launch of the PROMISE TO SURVIVE Rock Information Campaign to Support People with Depression 05.10.2017, 11.00, Peroto Club
- Terminal 1 – Sofia Tribute – 11/12/2017- Sold Out
- Concerts and WHO video in the country – Plovdiv, V.Tarnovo, Varna, Burgas
- November 10 – Void Club, Plovdiv
- November 11 – Bar without a Name, Burgas
- December 1 – Vintage 33 Club, Varna
- December 2 – Rocka Rolla Bar, Veliko Tarnovo
Video -„Promise to Survive“ – Chris Cornell Tribute > here
Media coverage: 28 media, 49 publications and 3 TV reports
Client: World Health Organization WHO
Date: October- December 2017